Sunday, August 7, 2011

new crocheted coffee cup jacket listings on etsy

I've been busy the past week or so listing more coffee cup jackets on etsy. The total is now up to 15 ! I have more ready to photograph as well, hopefully today, then I can list them. Here's a few pics of my favorite listed ones:

This one is worked in a unique lacy linked dc stitch I "invented". It reminds me of wicker. I'll make one in a brighter color and post so you can see it better.

This one is a particular fave of mine as it's my favorite color, lime green! The colorful bits of metallic thread in it gives it a bit of sparkle without being overdone.

This one reminds me of the beach! The aqua blue tropical waves lapping the sandy beach with bits of shells in the sand and the blue sky overhead.... can't you just hear the waves? I want to make another one, but add a bit of shell or 2 and sea shell charms...


I've been working on some unique coasters as well. I am making some right now and should be able to photograph and list them today. I won't spoil the surprise, but I will give you a hint....your Dentist or Orthodontist would love it!

The coasters done in the unique ribbing stitch I mentioned are giving me a bit of trouble. I had the pattern down a couple of years ago, but wasn't completely happy with the finished product. It was a bit sloppy looking and not crisp and finished enough for my liking so I decided it needed tweaking before I was ready to publish it. It's proving a bit tricky to get right, but I'm almost there. I will keep you informed of my progress and hopefully will be ready to publish it soon. I am going to try to post a "sneak peek" pic or 2 today:0)

No comments: