Thursday, October 10, 2024

I'm back!

 

I haven't posted in here for quite a few years, as life got busy, and my crochet kind of went by the wayside. I've finally gotten back into my crochet once again, if only on the side, and I find that it gives me the outlet for creativity that I so desperately need these days. Some other creative endeavours I've gotten into lately as well are: 

Art: I have been doing art journals, and small art pieces, just for the fun, and creative aspect. 

Sashiko and Boro which is the art of Japanese visible mending.

And making Kawandi (quilts) which is a style of quilt.


If you haven't seen it yet, I also have a fb page for my crochet: https://www.facebook.com/

And I have some of my patterns on Ravelry.com under Deidre Knopp Designs.

I have lots of items created from my own designs, so each piece is unique, and one-of-a-kind. I'm hoping to take some photos soon and post them for sale on here.

I have also started a Random Act of Kindness type of fb group for people who like to crochet or knit for charity. It's a place to gather and share ideas for places to donate, ideas of WHAT to make, and anything else that's relevant. It's for the Fraser Valley, BC, but anyone can join. If you want to start your own local group, I can help you set it up if you need help.

Here's the group link:

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/BWmPigESnvkkUhpX/

I'd love to hear what everyone is up to in the world of crochet, so leave me a comment! :)

No comments: